An affiliated province/territory pickleball association is defined as follows:
- The Provincial/Territorial Pickleball Association is recognized as the sole representative of Pickleball in their territory.
- The Association recognizes Pickleball Canada as the governing body of pickleball in Canada.
- The association will abide by the policies published and updated at any time by Pickleball Canada
- All provincial/territorial members must be members of Pickleball Canada
- The individual Association supports the vision, mission, and goals of Pickleball Canada
- The Association’s representative will be an active member of Interprovincial/Territorial Advisory Committee (ITAC) as defined HERE.
- The association is a registered not-for-profit organization in its province/territory and has the appropriate governance infrastructure in place to adequately promote and support the playing and growth of pickleball in its jurisdiction, including the establishment of an Ambassador's program.
- The Association supports the Pickleball Canada initiatives to advance and govern the sport of pickleball in Canada
- The Association wil make every effort to host at least one yearly Pickleball Canada SANCTIONED tournament
- The Association recognizes and supports the affiliated clubs definition of Pickleball Canada.
- Each Association is responsible ensure that a Release Agreement Waiver is accepted by all Association members as exampled HERE.
- The Association adheres to and supports the International Federation of Pickleball rules of play as adopted by Pickleball Canada and updated from time to time. [this is an Insurance compliance requirement]
List of Current Affiliated Provincial/Territorial Associations:
- Pickleball Alberta
- Pickleball Saskatchewan
- Pickleball Association of Ontario
- Quebec Pickleball Federation
- Pickleball New Brunswick
- Pickleball Nova Scotia
If you have any questions, please use the form provided.